top of page

threedk Group

Public·123 members

~^epub|> Download She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan on Ipad New Pages ppk

Download Or Read PDF She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan Free Full Pages Online With Audiobook. https://digeebooks.com/bookwixgroup/48727813 [*] Download PDF Here => She Who Became the Sun [*] Read PDF Here => She Who Became the Sun Mulan meets The Song of Achilles; an accomplished, poetic debut of war and destiny, sweeping across an epic alternate China.“I refuse to be nothing…”In a famine-stricken village on a dusty yellow plain, two children are given two fates. A boy, greatness. A girl, nothingness…In 1345, China lies under harsh Mongol rule. For the starving peasants of the Central Plains, greatnMulan meets The Song of Achilles; an accomplished, poetic debut of war and destiny, sweeping across an epic alternate China.“I refuse to be nothing…”In a famine-stricken village on a dusty yellow plain, two children are given two fates. A boy, greatness. A girl, nothingness…In 1345, China lies under harsh Mongol rule. For the starving peasants of the Central Plains, greatness is something found only in stories. When the Zhu family’s eighth-born son, Zhu Chongba, is given a fate of greatness, everyone is mystified as to how it will come to pass. The fate of nothingness received by the family’s clever and capable second daughter, on the other hand, is only as expected.When a bandit attack orphans the two children, though, it is Zhu Chongba who succumbs to despair and dies. Desperate to escape her own fated death, the girl uses her brother's identity to enter a monastery as a young male novice. There, propelled by her burning desire to survive, Zhu learns she is capable of doing whatever it takes, no matter how callous, to stay hidden from her fate.After her sanctuary is destroyed for supporting the rebellion against Mongol rule, Zhu uses takes the chance to claim another future altogether: her brother's abandoned greatness..Read by Shelley Parker-Chan.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Calum Faeorin-Cruich
    Become a member and get added to my monthly competition and also get special offersCompetition entrants
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
  • Nicholas Garofalo
    Nicholas Garofalo
  • Adnan Shah
    Adnan Shah
  • Sagar Sharma
    Sagar Sharma
bottom of page