- The kit is based on a typical terraced house found all over the British Isles in it's industrial towns and cities.
- The kits has internal walls and roof rafters that adds strength to the building and allows you to detail the interior if you choose.
- The kit can be printed out numerous times, so from one purchase you can build many kits of the same style to form long avenues.
- The kit is straight forward and easy to assemble and only requires the most basic of tools to complete.
- Each kit comes with wonderfully detailed photographic instructions (see below right) where you can open and view the instructions.
- Also included with the kit are period posters and adverts. You also get a large selection of doors and internal curtains to detail the kit.
OO-5 PLASTER TERRACED HOUSE
How do you open a zipped folder?
Open My Computer, and then locate the compressed folder. To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract all files or folders, right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All.
How do I unzip a file without WinZip?
Locate the ZIP file you wish to open, and then double-click it to open the ZIP file in Windows Explorer as if it were a standard folder. 3. Click "Extract All Files" from the toolbar, if you want to extract the ZIP files.