- The flat factory backscene has been designed to be applied flat onto your backscene.
- The buildings can be arranged in any order on the backscene.
- From one download, the buildings can be printed out as many times as you wish forming long backscenes.
- The kit has been designed from acutual photos of real buildings in the UK.
- The kit lenght is 42 inches and height is 9 1/2 inches
- The kit includes business names so you can change the business names that are printed on the buildings.
- If you print the kit onto self adhesive A4 sheets they will be easier to apply to your backscene.
- A4 self adhesive sheets are available form most good stationary outlets in the UK.
OO-33 FLAT FACTORY BACKSCENE
How do you open a zipped folder?
Open My Computer, and then locate the compressed folder. To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract all files or folders, right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All.
How do I unzip a file without WinZip?
Locate the ZIP file you wish to open, and then double-click it to open the ZIP file in Windows Explorer as if it were a standard folder. 3. Click "Extract All Files" from the toolbar, if you want to extract the ZIP files.