- Plate Girder Bridges could be found being used all over the British Isles.
- The kit height, width and length can be altered to suit the space you have available.
- Dimensions are: Height to bottom of bridge 10cm x 22 wide x 10 cm wide
- From one download, the bridge can be printed out and built as many times as you wish.
- The kit has been designed from actual photos of real bridges in the UK.
- If you print the kit onto self adhesive A4 sheets they will be easier to apply to your backscene.
- A4 self adhesive sheets are available form most good stationary outlets in the UK.
OO-29 Plate Girder Bridge Rusty
How do you open a zipped folder?
Open My Computer, and then locate the compressed folder. To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract all files or folders, right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All.
How do I unzip a file without WinZip?
Locate the ZIP file you wish to open, and then double-click it to open the ZIP file in Windows Explorer as if it were a standard folder. 3. Click "Extract All Files" from the toolbar, if you want to extract the ZIP files.