- Victorian factory owners liked to show off their wealth in a very visual way and one way to do that was to have a grand entrance to their factories. They came in all shapes and sizes dependant on how big the factories were. This one is base on styles used in the industrial towns and cities of the British Isles.
- Dimentions are: Wall Length: Any Length, Wall Height 4.5cm (1 3/4") & Arch Height 13cm (5 3/4").
- Once you have downloaded the file you can print out any length of walling you require.
- Included are detailed photographic instructions.
- The kit comes with a variety of different door styles.
OO-24 Brick Arch & Walling
How do you open a zipped folder?
Open My Computer, and then locate the compressed folder. To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract all files or folders, right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All.
How do I unzip a file without WinZip?
Locate the ZIP file you wish to open, and then double-click it to open the ZIP file in Windows Explorer as if it were a standard folder. 3. Click "Extract All Files" from the toolbar, if you want to extract the ZIP files.