· This kit would be ideal as a small lineside engineering industry with a rail link to bring in engineering parts.
· Dimensions are: Length 7cm (2 1/2") x Depth 7cm (2 1/2") x Height 6cm (2.5")
· The kits has internal walls and roof rafters that adds strength to the building and allows you to detail the interior if you choose.
· The kit can be printed out numerous times, so from one purchase you can build many kits of the same style to form long avenues.
· The kit is straight forward and easy to assemble and only requires the most basic of tools to complete.
· Each kit comes with wonderfully detailed photographic instructions.
· Also included are detailing sheets of posters, adverts, doors,
· windows, roofing and all the extra walling you require to more than double the size of the kit.
OO-18 SMALL STONE GARAGE
How do you open a zipped folder?
Open My Computer, and then locate the compressed folder. To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract all files or folders, right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All.
How do I unzip a file without WinZip?
Locate the ZIP file you wish to open, and then double-click it to open the ZIP file in Windows Explorer as if it were a standard folder. 3. Click "Extract All Files" from the toolbar, if you want to extract the ZIP files.